I am starting this blog as part of my reflective journal for my MA course in photography it will be a place to reflect on my work, inspiration and its progression. As well as a place just to make a note of my mental processes and their development, with hope to to find more meaning and understanding in what I do.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The start

Starting seems to be always the hardest part from there things just seem to flow... until the next block I guess. For me maintaining a routine is important every time I break the routine it is like starting from the beginning so I will hopefully get a routine going that I will not interrupt too often... we shall see. I am hoping this will become a place of inspiration and documentation of my work and thoughts related to its progression.  I am going to be overly ambitious and try and upload a photo every day something that inspires me something that reflects my mood my mind or is just a part of me, meaning that quite literally sometimes. :-)
I get inspired so often and I can feel my energy shift in those moments, my mind gets flooded with thoughts and ideas, often if I don't seize that moment I am unable to reproduce it again in the same way later, that is why I am going to keep a hand written journal as well which I will scan or photograph and upload on to here whenever appropriate. I have bought some new camera equipment so I wanted that to mark the start of my reflective journal as equipment always gives me more inspiration and I end up being more inclined to take more photographs and to carry the camera with me.  Anyway I will finish with this post now and start working on my more specific posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment